The QUADRANT uses a unique pinned junction design that allows Odyssey's lightest rim to also be their most affordable. With its offset spoke drilling, this rim is stronger than its weight suggests. The Quadrant is one of the few pinned rims that receives regular and unquestioned use by pro level riders. SPECS - 6000 series aluminum - Width: 34mm - Height: 18mm - ERD: 392mm - 36-H - 20 inches - 420 grams (14.8 oz)
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
$50.00 - $65.00
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
$57.99 - $58.19
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
This wide rim tackles bumpy sections and holds up to hard hits. Enjoy the long rides! The sleeved aluminum gravel rim is the ideal choice for riding over gravel, roots, or small obstacles on unpaved paths. The robust, all-round rim, with its inner width of 24mm and its wide knobby tires up to 53mm, is suitable for various purposes and provides great comfort.
The reliable rim with an ideal price-to-performance ratio! The jack-of-all-trades of road rims: light, wide, and with an ideal price-to-performance ratio. The R 470 works perfectly with wide tires and will deliver many unforgettable rides on the road thanks to its reliability.
This rim is your robust and reliable companion for all rides. The R 500 supports your riding, day-in and day-out, over thousands of kilometers, all at an unbeatable price-performance ratio.
The Box One Rims feature a double-walled, eyeleted, low profile designed optimized to be lightweight and durable! Offered in both brake and brake-less variants, allow for clean and sleek wheel builds that only have rim brake tracks where they need to be.
The Odyssey Litehouse Rim is both light and strong, with super-thick angled sidewalls to minimize the risk of damage when you hang up. The rim features a wider cross-section than normal to compliment modern tire widths. Designed as a semi-brakeless rim that can be run front or rear. When brakes are used, be sure to adjust the pads so they avoid making contact with the tire’s sidewall, as usual. Features: - Precision welded joint - 6000 series aluminum Specs: - Width: 35mm - Height: 21mm - ERD: 388mm - Weight: 475 grams (16oz)
Performance hoops purpose-built for kids! SPANK Industries’ SPOON 28 rims are the perfect solution to upgrade your kid’s MTB. Manufactured from light yet durable 6-series alloy, the SPOON 28 rim is a safe, strong, performance-enhancing hoop, with a moderate width that accepts most 20-inch tires. Unlike the majority of 20-inch rims on the market, SPOON 28 rims were designed specifically for junior shredders on 20-inch mountain bikes. Key Technologies: Bead Nip Tubeless: Not recommended ERD (mm++): 382 ETRTO (mm): 406x23 Discipline: Kids
Spank's Spoon 32 rims are gravity rims done right! If your rides encompass big hits and fast descents then a pair of Spoon 32 rims might be just what you need to tackle your favored terrain. - Six Series aluminum alloy - Disc specific rim - Tubeless Ready
Product specs: - Size:24", 26" - Width:39mm - Bead width: 39mm - Inner bead width: 30mm - Section height: 27.5mm - Weight (26"): 760g - Sleeved or welded - Hole count: 32, 36
- Size : 700c - Model : Race - Holes : 24 - ERD : 596mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Rear - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 465g
Someone said a few years ago that there was nothing new left to do with BMX rims, yet since then GSport has gone on to do quite a lot of new stuff, and here’s an example of the latest. At first glance the Birdcage looks like a fairly conventional “aero” style rim, but there is more to it than that. The first clue comes from the name; birds have hollow bones to save weight whilst retaining as much strength as possible, and the Birdcage rim has a hollow bead for the same reason. The rim’s hollow bead is still big and chunky to help reduce the chances of pinch puncturing or flat spotting the rim, but by creating a tiny hollow cavity inside it GSport can also keep the weight right down. The next innovation was to adapt their cross-lacing design to the narrow inner wall of the rim. They managed to squeeze a few extra millimeters of spoke offset out of the design to help increase lateral wheel strength, and by carefully tailoring the rim’s cross-section we managed to match all the angles to the nipple so that the walls of the rim section act like the ribs inside the Ribcage rim, which helps to support the spoke nipples as much as possible. Traditionally, the greatest flaw in “aero” rims has been the valve hole. “Aero” rims position a lot of very efficiently utilized mass in the base of the rim to support the spokes and give the rim good strength, then a huge hole is drilled through it for the valve stem and a massive weak-spot is created. With the Birdcage GSport has offset the valve hole so that this section can retain its strength. A handy side-effect of this is that fitting a pump is now more convenient. Aside from these original features, GSport spent a lot of time “sweating the small stuff”. They’ve ensured that the deep center allows for easy tire removal and fitting, and they've made sure that the sidewalls, while slimmed down, are still suitable for brake use. The end result is one of their most high tech rims to date. With a weight of just 408g (14.4oz) it outperforms most rims weighing 20-30% more, and the weight saving from the rotational mass of the wheel feels fantastic. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 hole - Weight: 408g / 14.4oz - Width: 34mm ERD: 383mm
Race Face's popular AR rims have been updated for 2019 with an asymmetric rim profile, improving spoke tension balance and overall wheel build quality and durability. The rim extrusion has also been improved to increase impact performance for more aggressive applications. With a tubeless compatible rim profile and color match capabilities, these rims are ready for any build you can throw at them. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
- Deep section Road racing, Triathlon, Commuting, Touring, Track racing, and Singlespeed rim for strength and aerodynamics - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race XXX Lite wheels - Aluminum - 29-inch - 28 spoke holes
$93.99 - $96.99
- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
- Blending the A23 clincher and Escape tubular rims, the 23mm wide Major Tom provides improved traction for unparalleled ground control - Seam relief channel that allows for consistent and reliable tubular tire installation - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for precise braking and handling
- A high performance alloy rim designed for freeride, race and downhill use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 28mm and outer width of 33mm to optimize tire spread and enhance traction - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable
$104.99 - $109.99
The ARC Offset rims utilize an asymmetrical design to optimize spoke tension balance, wheel durability, and wheel stiffness. Its 6069 Alloy construction provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio, significantly improving toughness. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Strong tire retention bead - Tubeless ready
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 35 - Weight: 550g - ERD: 568 Low Profile: - Profile: 24 - Weight: 435g - ERD: 589
Sleeved 25 mm Enduro rim, ready for the rough. Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the E 512 can cope with the most demanding trails.
This sleeved, 25mm-wide, light, and strong rim is as versatile as AM riding itself. Derived from our extremely successful Enduro rims, which have won at the world's highest level under the world's fastest racers, the M 462 packs that world-class technology into a slightly slimmed package for All Mountain use while staying affordable thanks to the sleeved rim joint.
WTB's proprietary 4D spoke drilling prevents binding and lateral loading of the spokes, while the spoke bed itself has been updated to provide a more compatible interface between the spoke and rim. Integration of the all-new Solid Strip on our TCS 2.0 rims delivers the easiest to mount and most reliable tubeless system we've ever made. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area
- Specifically designed for XC and all-mountain use - Shorter and thicker sidewalls for incredible durability even when paired with low pressure, tubeless tires - Bead hook maximizes 30mm internal width for optimum tire performance
WTB's proprietary 4D spoke drilling prevents binding and lateral loading of the spokes, while the spoke bed itself has been updated to provide a more compatible interface between the spoke and rim. Integration of the all-new Solid Strip on our TCS 2.0 rims delivers the easiest to mount and most reliable tubeless system we’ve ever made. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area
Built for bashing, whether on a gravity shred sled or fully loaded bikepacking rig, WTB's KOM Tough rims are extruded from top-tier alloy to provide utmost durability at a reasonable weight. Their legendary I-Beam construction has evolved to further reinforce the rim with dual support beams that provide increased strength and stiffness for the world's most aggressive riders. KOM Tough rims are proven on the toughest tracks of the Enduro World Series, depended on for daily trail rides, and trusted while bikepacking in remote regions of the world. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area.
Page 1 of 3 Next page