Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Excels on pavement and the trail - Great value
A 24-inch tire featuring a smooth rolling center, great cornering traction, and HCU puncture protection. Smaller tires for bigger adventures The same smooth rolling, durable H2 tire design in smaller 24-inch size for your sidekick. Product details - Excels on pavement - Smooth-rolling and efficient tread design - 507 rim size
This tire is designed to shed mud and deliver traction on pavement and dirt. The Cultivator doubles as a solid tire for both the commuter and cyclocross rider.
Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
- Durastrip casing features Kevlar belt to protect against flats - Twice the thickness of a standard road tire for added longevity - Completely slick tread for minimal rolling resistance
The choice for hard-packed terrain, MICHELIN's Wild Race'R2 is one of the lightest in its class. Low tread blocks efficiently distribute load over the entire tread, and diamond shaping of the blocks set the rolling direction at 45 degrees in order to increase surface area in contact with the ground. Tweaks to the tread pattern on the shoulder keep efficiency high while allowing for impressive lateral grip, so both ride quality and control are on par with the best.
Watch your BMX trophy collection grow with Maxxis' MaxxDaddy tire. The tightly spaced center tread provides awesome speed and the shoulder knobs hook up exceptionally well on hardpack and in loose conditions. Plus, the firm rubber adds to the speed and longevity. - Weight: 555g (20 x 2.0), 635g (20 x 2.25)
Q-Tubes Fat Tubes have what you need for big tires. - Q-Tubes Fat Bike tubes feature environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard - Labeled Size: 26 x 4.0-4.8 - Weight: 580 g - ISO Width (mm): 100 mm , 101 mm , 102 mm , 103 mm , 104 mm , 105 mm , 106 mm , 107 mm , 108 mm , 109 mm , 110 mm , 111 mm , 112 mm , 113 mm , 114 mm , 115 mm , 116 mm , 117 mm , 118 mm , 119 mm , 120 mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Valve: Standard Schrader - Wall Thickness: 1 mm - Valve length: 32mm
The Delta Cruiser is equipped with 50 EPI carcass, K-Guard, and reflective lines. The classic center rib profile is versatile and offers pleasant rolling characteristics. - K-Guard: Natural rubber belt reinforced with Kevlar fibers, offering Protection Level 3 out of 5
Schwalbe's Durano Plus Performance Line Tire offers maximum puncture protection. While the SmartGuard belt is not as deep as the one on the Marathon Plus, it offers a unique level of protection for racing tires. The Durano Plus is the most puncture-resistant racing-level road bike tire out there.
- Compatible with tubes and tubulars with Removable Valve Cores (RVC) on wheel/rim profiles when used with commonly sized 32-33mm RVC valves - Made from CNC 6066-T6 aluminum with elastomeric gaskets - Package contains 2 extensions and 1 installation tool for removing valve core and tightening extension - Valve stem, plus valve extension should measure 14-24mm longer than distance between rim inner valve hole and outer valve hole. To ensure proper fit, you should measure the distance from inner rim face to base of tire well. Some rims have deeper tire wells and some tubes may use other valve lengths, please confirm prior to purchase - Made in the USA
With the Crossroads Armadillo tire, we redesigned our popular Crossroads tread, making it the best multi-terrain tire out there. Whether on your mountain bike or town bike, this tire is ready for the rigors of everyday street life. And with maximum flat protection from our Armadillo technology, plus a rugged casing and smooth-rolling tread, you'll get around town easily without worrying about flats or traction on parkways and cobbles. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Armadillo - 700 x 38mm, PSI 50-80, approximate weight 675g
It's back! This early 90's stalwart has been updated with new materials, a new tread pattern, and new technology. The new version of Specialized's Ground Control 2Bliss Tire is a confident-cornering tread that excels in a variety of conditions. Specialized used finite element analysis to optimize the side knobs for grip, create a fast-rolling center section, and provide great braking control.
• Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 3/8
• XC tire with medium-sized knobs suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 1.95
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 16 x 1 3/8 (349 x 25)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1 1/8
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 2-2.25
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 2.75-3
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 4 1/4 - Fits the rear tires on high-rise bicycles like Schwinn's Sting-Ray
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 28 x 1 1/2
• Butyl rubber • 48mm Schrader valve • 700 x 35-43
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 16 x 2.125
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Presta valve - Non-removable core - Valve length: 32mm - 26 x 4.0-4.8
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
Page 1 of 31 Next page