Welcome to Bob's Beach Bicycle Works Online Reservation Portal. Please fill out the following sections and submit the form. Once received, one of our staff will be in touch to follow up with you.
|Jetson Grouper 9' Electric Surfboard||$89.00 per hour, maximum of two (2) hours per day. Includes delivery and pick up to 5th Avenue Boardwalk Beach|
Purchase your Jetson boards at the links below. There is 12 month financing available:
Rental time frame is limited due to the battery life of the board. They must be returned to Bob's Beach Bicycle Works for charging immediately. Staff will pick up board when reserved time is up.
**Confirmation is subject to board availability. There is a 72 hour cancellation policy. Any reservation cancelled after the 72 hour policy will result in a one day charge for the rental. Reservation forms are required for all rentals.**
You will receive a rental confirmation within 48 hours of your rental submission. Please do not call the store as all rental confirmations are done via email by our rental coordinator. You can, however, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your rental.
RENTAL RULES and REGULATIONS
1) Only adult riders 21 and older able to swim and who have signed the WAIVER and RELEASE shall operate the Electric Surfboard.
2) No alcohol or drug consumption at any time during Electric Surfboard rental.
3) Do not carry passengers or equipment on your Electric Surfboard.
4) Ride at your current skill level, Do not push your limit, be careful and practice safety.
5) Only operate the Jetson Electric Surfboard in the water. Do not run the Electric Surfboard up on the beach. This damages the machine.
6) Do not drive the Electric Surfboard within 500 feet of guest swimming and beach areas, docks or near snorkelers, divers or other vessels. Do not attempt to splash or spray another person.
7) Do not participate in any race or other contest involving Electric Surfboards, Jet Skis or other vessels
8) Be aware of other drivers and vessels. Do not drive too close to other vessels.
9) Do not park and leave vessel or equipment or keys unattended.
10) Anyone not following these rules or directions from your rental attendant or who is caught speeding will be escorted back to registration and your riding time and tour will be forfeited with NO REFUNDS.
11) Electric Surfboards are to be returned on time or additional fees will be accessed.
12) There are no refunds for early returns. Overtime charges are $2 per minute.
13) You may only operate the Electric Surfboards within the 1 mile radius area designated by the rental agent.
14) Violation of any of these rules and regulations will result in forfeiture of your full deposit.
A Bob's Employee will follow up with you to confirm your rental status within 24 hours.