Ride bigger, steeper, and harder knowing SRAM's DB5 Disc Brake is underneath you, ready to reel in the speed with the flick of a finger. The DB5 hits the sweet spot for control and power on your mountain bike. Borrowing technology like DirectLink and a reshaped bladder from its big brother Guide, great modulation and pinpoint stops are assured. With simple setup and excellent performance, the DB5 is ready for the trail.
Shimano's Deore Hydraulic Disc Brakes offer true performance at an entry-level price. Servo Wave lever actuation is a direct trickle down from Shimano's race-winning, pro-level disc brakes, with shorter lever stroke, increased pad clearance, and incredible power under your hands. I-Spec compatible design streamlines your handlebar setup by mounting your brake levers and shifter pods (sold separately) to the same clamp. Installation and adjustment is fast and easy thanks to the brake calipers post-mount design, and the hydraulic line is pre-bled so they're ready to go out-of-the box. Just mount them up and hit the trails!
Gain new braking options on your road or cross bars without giving up hand positions. Specialized's Top Mount Brake Levers are a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and also provide a more upright position on road bikes.
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Brake Pads deliver smooth speed control, longer wear life and reliable stopping power for use on carbon braking surfaces in all conditions. Tour de France proven, the pads retain their stopping power in wet weather and provide a smooth ride during the many lighter brake touches required to navigate turns or group rides. The durable pads, developed by Zipp and SwissStop, have no abrasives that damage the rim. They also do not discolor rims.
Replacement reservoir cap screw for Hope brakes.
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
$2.00 - $40.00
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
Brass compression olive for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
Replacement banjo bolt for Hayes hydraulic Brake systems.
$2.88 - $11.00
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
A must-have item for all your delicate department store bike repairs.
Origin-8 1mm Disc Brake Washers. Works with most disc brake calipers. Ideal for mounting/spacing applications. - Stainless steel - 6mm I.D. - 10 per bag
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
- Low profile - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Knurl-lock washer system
- Replacement barrel adjuster for 105 5800 brakes
Brass hose insert for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
Hope 5mm Standard Hose Kit with Fittings for Hope Brake
Origin-8's Disc Rotor Bolts are made of a corrosion-resistant steel, have Torx heads and come in a complete set of 6. They're perfect for attaching your disc brake rotor to the hub.
Switching over to hydraulic brakes? Secure your cables with Origin-8's Hydraulic Pass-thru inserts. They will securely hold the hydraulic hose in place while you ride. • Fits bicycles with pass-thru braze-ons • Holds hydraulic hose securely in place • Bag of 10
- No metal compound in these pads - They won't be abrasive on your rims - Squeal-free compound
• All weather compound • Fits most 50mm road caliper brakes • Available in Clear or Black models
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. • Lightweight resin/alloy design
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
•Compatible with most caliper style brakes •Designed for water clearing
- Replacement barrel adjuster for FR5 and SD7 levers - Includes one pair
Page 1 of 17 Next page