Tail light with 270 degrees of weather-resistant visibility. Get on everyone's radar All-day, everyday visibility. Flare 3 is powered by two ultra-bright 1/2 watt red LEDs surrounded by two standard LEDs that provide over 30 hours of run time and over a kilometer of visibility on only two AAA batteries. Batteries included—when else does that ever happen? - Be seen with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270 degrees of visibility - Two 0.5W and two bright red LEDs - Two modes—steady high beam and flashing - 30+ hour run time - Includes AAA batteries and seatpost clamp
Bontrager’s Glo Headlight is a convenient way to be more visible at night! This super-compact light has a single white LED that can be run in steady or flashing mode and can be seen from 2,000 feet! Plus, you can attach it in seconds to your bike, helmet, anywhere really with the elastic strap!
Safety that sticks with you Instantly add safety lighting with the Glo headlight. Used as a stand alone system in twilight conditions, as additional lighting, or as an emergency back-up, these compact, bright and stylish lights can be run in either steady or flashing modes and provide over 40 hours of run time. Elastic bands add versatility. - Be seen with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270 degrees of visibility - One bright white and environmentally-friendly LED - Features steady and strobe-flash modes - Run time of 40+ hours via two 2032 batteries (included) - Includes silicone strap for quick installation on handlebars, seatposts, and more
See everything while everything sees you Daylight visible with power to light any path and wirelessly controllable with the Transmitr remote, the Ion 800 RT packs the brains and the brawn to light up any ride. The Ion 800 RT uses a high-powered CREE LED to produce 800 Lumens with five unique modes and an excellent battery life—all in a compact, USB rechargeable size. - Use Transmitr for wireless on/off, battery status, high beams and mode selection - Transmitr remote displays battery status indicating when charge is needed - See with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270 degrees of visibility - 800 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - 800LM-1.5hrs, 450LM-3hrs, 200LM-6hrs, night flash-20hrs, day flash 20hrs - Fully charges in 6 hours through sealed Micro USB port - Includes 20 degree +/- adjustable Sync bracket that fits - bars from 22.2-35.0mm - Blendr compatible, secure bar mount available
Light & Motion's Urban 800 has both daily commuters and singletrack lovers in mind. It's light, bright, and rugged for urban and off-road adventures alike. Featuring: • 800 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard. • Waterproof to 1 meter. • Engineered with the best CREE LED and enhanced firmware. • Custom engineered micro-peened reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern that focuses the light exactly where you need it. • Beam pattern engineered to maximize your depth perception using optics that eliminates the snowball effect with a clean transition across the beam. • Amber Side lighting for a full 180 degrees of visibility. • Now with Daytime Pulse mode for extra safety and Lock Out Mode for traveling. • Designed to be mounted on your handlebar or helmet (tool-free system). • Ultralight Aluminum body with integrated heat sink fins. • MicroUSB rechargeable (fully charges in 5.5 hours). • Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage. • Multiple power settings. Runtime/Lumens • High 1:30/800 • Med 3:00/350 • Low 6:00/175 • Pulse 12:00/175
2amp charger for the fastest charging possible of Specialized Flux lights - Has 2 standard size USB ports and will charge most USB devices. - Includes 4 interchangeable wall plug options and USB A to USB MINI B male to male charge cable. - Output: 10.5W 5V 2.1A Max Input: 100-204V AC 50/60Hz. 260mA
Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
Product details: - Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights - Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot - Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
Product details - Replacement mounting strap for Bontrager Glo and Ember lights - Silicone strap allows for quick installation and removal of light - Fits 22.2 – 31.8mm handlebars, seatposts, and much more
Lezyne's LED Handle Bar Mount Adapter is a composite matrix adapter to replace the rubber strap that ships on 2016 and later models of Macro XL, Power XL, Super XXL, and Deca XXL lights, so that they can be used with the Aluminum Handlebar Mount, the Composite Handlebar Mount, Aluminum Helmet Mount, or Composite Handlebar Mount.
Updated and more secure clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
If you broke or misplaced your Vis 360 strap, this strap is a longer version of the regular Vis 180 strap, and the perfect replacement.
Quick, easy straps for your Flare and Ion lights Product details (Front - Ion) - Fits all Ion headlights - Works best with 22.2 - 35.0mm handlebars Product details (Rear - Flare) - Fits all Flare tail lights - Works best with 27.2 - 31.6mm seatposts - Includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts
Put a Flare almost anywhere - For use with all Flare tail lights - Perfect for attaching to a seat pack, belt, backpack, or anything with a loop - 2g
Taillight Seat Stay Mount
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Replacement mounting straps for Sunlite lights - Choose specific model to fit your light
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Optional Accessory Rear rack Bracket for mounting most CatEye Taillights to rear racks with 50/80 mm spaced mounting holes.
Product details - Perfect for mounting compatible Flare taillights to rear rack - Includes a bolt and star washer for extra security - Easiest to install with light installed for better leverage
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
Page 1 of 14 Next page