Bontrager's NCS Fenders offer full coverage for riding in the rain and commuting all-winter long. They're made of a light and super-durable polycarbonate material and have rustproof stainless-steel struts and hardware. They come fully assembled and attach to your frame's eyelets in minutes. Plus, you don't have to remove your wheels. They also have no-cut struts that can easily be lengthened or shortened to perfect the tire clearance. You also get removable mudflaps front and rear for extra coverage and the rear fender is double-strutted for additional support. What's more, should you ever wear them out, the NCS Fenders are completely recyclable, too.
Electra's Chrome Trim Mud Flap adds 18-wheeler style to your 2-wheeler. It provides extra coverage from road gunk that fenders alone can't.
Simple, stylish, and functional, Electra's Chrome-Plated Fender Set protects your clothes from mud and dirt when you're cruising in less-than-ideal conditions. The Fender Set is easy to install on your 24-inch bicycle, and easier to appreciate with its classic, streamlined looks.
Add a timeless look to your ride with Electra's Cruiser Stubby Fenders. They're made from durable, maintenance-free plastic and offer just enough coverage so you'll arrive squeaky clean. And, all mounting hardware is included for quick and easy installation.
Add the timeless look of gleaming chrome to your ride with Electra's Cruiser Chrome Plated Fenders. These steel fenders offer front and rear full coverage so you'll arrive at your destination squeaky clean. All mounting hardware is included for quick and easy installation.
Add a pair of Electra's Townie Plastic Fenders to your ride and you'll be prepared to pedal even in less-than-ideal conditions. They're made from durable, maintenance-free plastic and offer full coverage so you'll arrive squeaky clean. All mounting hardware is included for quick and easy installation.
Get classic full-fender protection from SKS's P35 Chromoplastic fenders! They feature stainless-steel hardware and SKS's security clips for durability and safety.
Keep the road grime and water off your clothes with a durable fender set made specifically for the Roll. No-fuss installation means you can add them quickly and easily, so you're always ready to ride. - Valuable and durable plastic fender set for Roll. - Designed for 650b x 2.3" tires. - Stainless steel fender stays and hardware. - Rear fender supports Plug and Play frame mounting. - Front: 660mm / Rear: 1050mm
Topeak's DeFender M1/XC11 fender set offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. They're incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The front installs easily to any standard fork and the rear connects to most seat posts. Their quick-release attachments allow the DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds.
• Disc brake adapter for NCS fenders • Makes NCS fenders better fit disc brake bikes
•Steel •Chrome Plated •Front or Rear •Cruiser •26-inch x 75mm
Compatible with: - Full bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - SpeedEz bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Hardcore bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Contains 60mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
- Compatible with Hardcore fenders - 700c x 35mm - Contains 35mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap attachments - Compatible with: ATB Hardcore and SpeedEZ fenders (sold separately) - For use with 60mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with: Road Hardcore fenders (sold separately) - For use with 35mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with all hybrid (45mm) fenders (part#s 7004, 7006, 7013, 7015) (sold separately) - For use with 45mm width fenders (sold separately)
Topeak's MTX DeFender is the perfect addition to your RX BeamRack. It clips seamlessly to the rack and provides valuable protection against moisture and trail grime.
- Releases front fender stays if debris is present in between fender and tire - Fits current and past Grasshopper, Cascadia ALX, Cascadia and Hardcore front fenders (not recommended for non-Planet Bike fenders)
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Mud-X down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size.
- Rubber straps - Fit Raceblade, Mud-x - Set of 8
Electra's Chrome Girl Mud Flap adds 18-wheeler style to your 2-wheeler. It provides extra coverage from road gunk that fenders alone can't.
The S-Guard is a lightweight, injection molded seat mounted fender for mountain or road use. Fast to fit, the S-Guard can also be zip-tied onto the saddle rails for extra security (zip tie is not included). Made of super soft material it fits nearly every saddle. - Mounts to saddle rails via cutouts that can be supplemented with zip ties - Appropriate for both mountain and road use - Made in Germany - 24g
$10.89 - $15.08
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
Planet Bike's Grunge Board is an easy-to-mount front fender that keeps you dry and clean when it's wet and muddy. It's made from a nearly indestructible polymer and it mounts in seconds to your down tube with the 2 rubber straps.
Shockboard / Shockblade & Dashboard hardware kit (for 2nd bike)
The Ass Savers foldable fender hides under your saddle till you need it, then when it rains, you just unfurl it and go. Or if you don't want to have it tucked under your seat, just let it ride in your backpack. It's flat, doesn't take up much space, and can really come in handy. - Dimensions: 340 X 100mm - Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene - Weight: 15g
Topeak's DeFender FX front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The FX installs easily to your fork and features quick-release attachments that allow it to be installed and removed in seconds.
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
- Keeps you clean and dry on wet roads and trails - Attaches quickly to saddle rails without tools - Stores easily in a backpack - Fender Size: 237mm x 154mm - Material: Polypropylene - Weight: 18g - Wheel Size: Universal
The X-Board is an innovative clip-on fender with rubber fasteners for downtube mounting. - Adjustable soft rubber cable-spacers, ideal to adapt on almost any tube profile - Robust rubber fasteners - Dual compound-softspoiler
Page 1 of 6 Next page