Grippy, durable flat pedal for trail and park use. Find it. Rip it. Choose your line Flat pedals are the preferred choice of downhillers, dirt jumpers, and enduro riders, but any trail rider can reap the benefits of a pedal born from the demands of those elite riders. A curved body and solid platform with traction pins mean that every time you place your foot, your shoe stays put. Lift off at any moment knowing you can stamp back down on the gas and find firm placement. Product details - Dial in your preferred traction with tuneable pin placement and contact height - Durable axle spins on sealed cartridge bearings - Pedal body is made from 6061-T6 aluminum - Threading: 9/26” (15mm)
With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last. - 430 grams (pair) - Width x Length: 100 x 105mm - Thickness: 17.30mm in the center/19mm at each end
Specialized's Boomslang Platform Pedals are insanely thin, yet still wickedly strong. A tapered outside pedal edge provides maximum grip and ground clearance, while the super low-profile design—a mere 10mm at the center—is like a direct telepathic line from your body to the bike. Custom undercut pins provide incredible traction and are simple to remove, and should one break during your ride, each pedal carries four hidden pins for easy replacement. - Super slick, patent pending, spindle design - Super low-profile design; 10mm thickness at center - Custom undercut pins provide “clip in” style grip and easy removal - Pedal body carriers 4 hidden pins for easy replacement of broken pins - Tapered outside pedal edge for maximum grip and ground clearance - Large foot platform for modern day DH, 110x108mm
Sunlite's Clipless I Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got a flat side that works with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. Now your pedals can do it all as well. - 9/16" spindle
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 446g pair
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
TruVativ's Hussefelt Pedals are built super tough for hard hits, big air and a solid, confidence-inspiring feel under foot. Featuring oversize cartridge bearings for long life and an oversize chromoly spindle for downhill durability, the Hussefelts take all the shuttle runs that you can, and more. - Weight: 580 grams
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, Dependent on pedal thread length engagement
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
If your favorite ride leads to the beach or perhaps the grass at the local park, Electra's Barefoot Pedals are here. They feel the same way with their foot-friendly platforms and comfy plastic bodies. Treat your feet to smooth comfort with these durable platforms.
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
- Chrome plated steel body and cage - Built in reflectors
$11.99 - $14.99
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
Dimension City Pedals. - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Molded nylon; 1-piece, caged-type pedal - Slip-resistant surface
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
These aren’t your regular plastic. Using a harder, more durable nylon/fiberglass compound, the Ruben signature graphite pedal has a slimmed-down design with a recessed center concave for better pedal feel, square pins, and knurling throughout for grip, and all topped off with a heat-treated and oversize chromoly axle. - Stronger nylon & fiberglass compound - Squared pins - Knurling with sharper edges (extra traction) - 9/16"
- Slip-resistant surface - Loose ball bearings - 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Weight: 431 g - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Polished one-piece alloy body - Boron spindle - Toe clip compatible - Approximately 450g pair
- 1-piece Polypropylene composite construction platform - 91mm x 140mm platform - Ball bearing system, loose ball - 9/16" Boron steel axle - Includes toe clip and straps - Weight: 302g per pair
Dimension Cruiser/Comfort Pedals. - Forged aluminum platform-type body with slip-resistant surface and built-in reflectors - Platform size is 105.5 x 74mm - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 448g
- Rubber platform increases comfort and grip - With reflectors
• M4 threaded pedal cages mounting holes • Four windows in pedal body large enough to fit double toe straps • Polished Body • Concave footbed • Single-sided design
- Forged alloy body and cage - Oversize oval design - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 467g pair
- 9/16" Boron axle - Alloy body and cage - 2 DU sleeve bearings - Size: 105mm x 84mm x 28mm - 435 grams per pair
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
Origin-8's Pro Track Light Pedals boast durable chromoly axles with reliable ball bearings. They feature an aluminum body and a toe-clip compatible aluminum cage, and tip the scales at 360 grams a pair.
$34.99 - $44.99
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance. - Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins - Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts - 9/16"
The concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provides a "just-right" amount of traction—enough for the rigors of riding off-road—but with nylon pins to keep calves laceration-free on more casual rides. Two different platform sizes accommodate feet from small to Sasquatch. - Tough nylon composite body - Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings, and nylon bushings - Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and pedal feel - Platform size: 119 x 99mm
Page 1 of 4 Next page