Shimano's 9-sped Alivio crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. They are chainguard compatible, so if you're using these cranks on a commuter, your pant cuffs aren't in danger. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise.
Finding the right gear is easy with Shimano's Sora Crankset. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
Shimano's Ultegra Compact Crankset boasts hollow-forged-aluminum arms and a hollow aluminum big ring. These technologies combine for impressive weight savings and superb strength. An integrated bottom bracket axle provides super-efficient power transfer, while chainrings with ramps, pins and notched teeth deliver lightning-quick shifting.
Surly's Offset Double Crankset is designed specifically for bikes running very large tires and rims, such as Surly's Moonlander and/or Pugsley. The offset helps prevent chain rub on the tire. The crank is made of forged and machined 7075 aluminum, is 9- and 10-speed compatible and comes with 22- and 36-tooth 5-bolt chainrings. A precision Enduro bearing-equipped English-thread bottom bracket is included, so this versatile crankset is ready to spin.
$9.39 - $14.99
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
$12.99 - $14.99
• Forged steel • Square taper • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Pairs • Cotterless
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
$25.99 - $29.99
• Singlespeed crankset • Alloy crankarms w/ solid steel chainring • Square taper interface • Does not include BB
• 8-speed Road crankset • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 1300 grams
Dimension Cruiser one-piece hot-forged chromoly steel cranks. - One-piece, hot-forged chromoly steel crank - Cruiser chainwheels sold separately - Requires 24 tpi American bottom bracket - Crankset has 1/2-inch pedal threading
$31.99 - $32.99
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and double chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - 45mm chainline - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - Riveted chainring - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS - Bolt Pattern: Riveted - Speed: 1
Suntour's XCM-T is a 9-speed triple crankset with melt forged alloy arms that comes in either square taper or Octalink bottom bracket options. - Steel chain rings - Forged alloy crank arms - 50mm chain line with a 113mm BB
•Single speed crankset •Forged alloy crank arms •Square taper interface •Does not include BB •44-tooth chainring •Double chainring guard
Kick your mountain biking into gear with the performance and durability of an Alivio MT210 crankset. - High-quality anodized finish - Precise and reliable shifting
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Coated steel arms/riveted steel chainrings • Includes plastic chainguard • Does not include BB • Weight: 1465 grams
Shimano's Alivio mountain crankset offers smooth and precise shifting performance for trail focused riders. Its 2-piece design and narrow Q-factor provide quality, comfortable MTB riding.
$42.99 - $45.99
- 8-speed Road crankset - Square taper interface - Does not include BB - Bolt pattern: 110 x 5-bolt - Crank length: 170mm
SRAM's S600 3.0 Crankset features forged arms for increased strength and reliability paired with smooth shifting chainrings for the best combination of looks, performance and price.
The Shimano FC-M371 crankset for square bottom brackets features a rigid 2-piece construction and Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings. - Chain guard included - 9-speed
Put the power down with Origin-8's Alloy Crankarm Set. Made of light and durable forged aluminum and for a single chainring and square-taper bottom bracket (both sold separately), these crankarms are great for your sweet urban rig or mountain bike.
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
Lightweight, durable, stiff and designed specifically to work with Bosch and Brose mid-ship motors, SRAM's EX1 crankarms are purpose built for the high-torque E-MTB environment. - Proven SRAM technologies adapted for the demands of midship-motor E-MTBs - Compatible with Bosch, Brose and Yamaha bottom bracket interfaces - Arm Material: Aluminum - Colors: Black - Bottom Bracket Interface: ISIS
- Triple replacement crankarms - Cold Forged alloy construction - Great for Recumbent or Junior road rider applications - Does not include BB - 130/74mm bolt-circle diameter - 145mm crank arms
Shimano's 9-speed Alivio Crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn-out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 64 , 104 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Compatible with 9-speed chains - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: not_included - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Octalink V2
Page 1 of 6 Next page