The BBT-4 is made for the installation and removal of 6-notch SC-S and AC-H cartridge cups used on sealed cartridge bottom brackets. These bottom brackets have six notches around the outside of each cup. The handle of the BBT-4 is vinyl coated for comfort. The major diameter of the tool is nominally 44mm, and the minor diameter 38mm. The BBT-4 is compatible with the following sealed cartridge bottom brackets: • Campagnolo Veloce • Xenon • Mirage • Daytona • Avanti
Get those heads sealing like new and reduce compressor energy waste with Park Tool's Head Seal Kit. This kit will help get rid of that hissing sound you've been hearing when it has been too long since servicing your Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 shop inflator. Kit includes: - 1 #1586 Presta Seal - 1 #1588 Schrader Seal - 2 #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve - 1 #1682-2 O-ring for INF-1 and INF-2 Head Adaptors
The AWS-3 offers 2, 2.5 and 3mm Allen wrenches in a Y shape for excellent leverage. The Allens are vinyl coated for comfort, too.
Made from tough steel and reinforced with extra material at the highly stressed wrench openings, Park’s shop-quality Pedal Wrench is built to easily install and remove pedals, and to last and last. It has 15mm and 9/16-inch precision openings to fit all pedals. And it boasts a long, round, vinyl-coated handle that won’t dig into your hand and provides optimum leverage. There's even a hole in the end of the wrench for hanging it on your toolboard.
Do you just LOVE fumbling with awkward tools, slamming your knuckles into sharp gear teeth, and making tasks harder than they should be? If so, you should stop reading and give your chain whip a big hug! However, if you've been looking to throw your chain whip into the woods, never to be seen again, you've come to the right place. Pedro's Vise Whip is simply a better solution for holding your cassette during removal. This innovative tool was developed by Pedro's in-close collaboration with legendary frame builder and cycling technical author Lennard Zinn. The Vise Whip is beautifully simple to use, adjusts to fit 11-23 tooth gears on all multi-gear cassettes (including 11-speed), and locks in place during use. Once you try it, you'll never go back to a chain whip again. - Secure, no-slip, no bloody knuckles, way to hold cassette during removal - once you try it you'll never go back! - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance - Adjustable to fit 11-23 tooth gear sizes - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 11-Speed
Specialized's EMT Road Multi Tool includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches, a T25 torx, and a regular screwdriver. And, it mounts to the bottom of any Rib Cage II water bottle cage (sold separately).
Replacement SWAT MTB Tool. - Made with hardened CRV steel bits with anti-rust coating and forged alloy frame. - Includes slotted screwdriver, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm Allen keys, and T25 Torx. - Please note that this does not include a storage cradle to attach to a frame or cage.
Replacement SWAT Road Tool only. - Made with hardened CRV steel bits with anti rust coating and forged alloy side plates.. - Includes slotted screwdriver, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm, plus a T25 Torx. - Does not include storage cradle to attach to cage.
Sunlite's Mini Chain Tool is small and light, so it fits in tight places and packs easily (that's a hint that you should carry it on every ride.) But don't let its small stature fool you: you get plenty of leverage thanks to wide handles.
$0.86 - $2.74
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
$0.95 $1.00 5% Off
Forged alloy body for the SWAT MTB Tool.
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
Inserts and removes Presta valve cores
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks
Replacement double-sided 4/5mm bit and long 4mm Roubaix/Tarmac bit for Specialized Torque Wrenches.
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
Hardened CRV steel bits. 3mm, 4mm & 5mm HEX sizes, T20 & T25 TORX 1/4" bit sizes. Also perfect for most brands of torque wrenches with the optional adapter below.
Lezyne's Power Tire Levers are winning the fight against stubborn tires. They're made of a high-strength composite material for excellent strength and durability. Their thin hook ends easily slip under tight beads, while the large handle gives you the leverage needed for tire removal. On the backside, there is a hook to attach the lever to a spoke for added versatility.
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
To make tire removal and flat repair as easy as possible, Planet Bike's strong, ergonomic Lunar Levers have wide tips and ends that hook onto the spokes. Plus, they snap together for easy carrying, and form a container in which you'll find 3 adhesive patches and sandpaper to patch punctured tubes.
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
• Pencil type w/clip
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain in the butt if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. These patches will help get you back to where you need to be. - Six patches - Sandpaper - Instructions included
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
• 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm sizes • On a ring
Page 1 of 20 Next page