- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
- 3D forged 6061 alloy road stems in 6 or 17 degree angles - Lightweight 4 bolt faceplate - Material: AL6061-T6 - Finish: Sandblasted
$33.99 - $34.99
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
$34.99 - $59.99
Bontrager's Race Lite Stem is a reliable race-ready tiller worthy of the finest road and mountain machines. Thanks to its one-piece, cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum construction, it's strong, light and stiff. The 4-bolt faceplate is ultra tough and evenly distributes clamping forces your bars. And, the angled, opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe, secure and compatible with carbon steerers.
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
- 3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
$34.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
Oversized diameter 35 mm stem accessible to all mountain riders. Oversized and in control Equip your whip with this 35mm Line stem and give yourself the oversized advantage. Forged from 6061-T6 3D aluminum, this 0-degree stem provides the increased strength of the latest mountain-specific bar diameter. Product details - Oversized 35mm clamp diameter provides a new level of strength and weight savings - Forged from 6061-T6 3D aluminum - Laser etched calibration marks make dialing in the perfect angle simple and repeatable - Compatible with both Knock Block and standard headsets and spacers - Knock Block system protects the frame from impacts by fork and handlebars by eliminating over-rotation of bars - Available in a wide range of sizes for today's mountain rider - Safe for carbon bars
With its classic blend of high strength and low weight, Easton's EA50 stem is a smart choice for your favorite ride. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness and strength. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing the loads on the bolts, making the EA50 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
- Ideal for Trail, Enduro, and Downhill MTB applications - 3D-forged and CNC-machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Lightweight, extra-wide 4 bolt front-loading one-piece faceplate design - 40mm stack height - Weight: 115g - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Length: 35mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 0° - Color: Black - Material: AL6061-T6
The Pro FRS stem is constructed of 3D forged AL6061-T6 aluminum for ultimate strength, providing supreme confidence and control on the slopes.
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
the Pro LT stem is constructed of strong and lightweight anodized 6061 alloy, and features a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation.
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
Origin-8's Fix8 Stem is a nice upgrade for your super-cool fixed-gear bike and perfect for mountain bikes, too. It's forged from lightweight and durable aluminum and features a 4-bolt face clamp that holds fast and makes bar installation/removal quick and easy. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At 50mm long, this stout stem is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
Origin-8's Fix8 OS Stem is the perfect upgrade for your super-stylish fixed-gear bike and it'll work on mountain bikes, too. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061 aluminum and features a 4-bolt 31.8mm-diameter handlebar face clamp that holds fast and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At only 50mm long, the Fix8 is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
- AL 6066-T6 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8 (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - +/- 6 degree angle - Heat treated hardware - Stack height: 41.8mm
RaceFace's Chester 35 Stem is a practical stem with 2 length options and that legendary bomb-proof Race Face toughness baked right in. - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Stack Height: 42mm
Run your favorite 31.8mm clamping diameter handlebar on a bike with Knock Block with the Rhythm Comp 31.8. It adds Knock Block compatibility to a durable stem with multiple lengths to let you fine-tune the fit to your ride. Get 31.8mm handlebar compatibility with your Knock Block system;Also compatible with standard headsets and spacers;Knock Block system protects frame from impacts by fork and handlebars by eliminating over-rotation of bars;Available in a wide range of sizes for today's mountain rider;See Service Parts for other Knock Block parts;
The Afterburner MTB Stem is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T6. You have the option to run this stem at a + or – 6-degrees to suit your racing style. - 3D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T9 - 4-bolt cold forged front clamp - 40mm clamp stack height - Weight: 149g
The RaceFace Aeffect 35 stem brings the advantages of a 35mm bar to the XC/Trail crowd at a mid-level pricepoint while maintaining a refined Race Face look. - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts - Stack Height: 39mm - Weight: 155g (60mm)
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
- Lightweight forged aluminum construction - Hidden 2-bolt face clamp - EN Road safety certified - Compatible with 1-inch steerer (22.2mm internal diameter) - Length: 90mm, 110mm, and 120mm lengths - Bar clamp diameter: 26mm - Stem angle: -17 degrees - Steerer length: 140mm
- Forged & blasted 2014 alloy for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates ‘stress risers'
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
- Solution for riders wanting to raise their drop bars for added comfort - 225mm tall quill (210mm above the min insertion line) - Forged aluminum - 22.2mm quill - 25.4mm clamp - 386-415g