With the BOB Quick-Release Skewer, you can attach your trailer to almost any bicycle, including tandems with wider hubs. It's made from high-quality chromoly steel and is available in three lengths to fit almost any bike.
This adaptor makes Specialized's proprietary 142+ rear MTB axle compatible with any stationary fluid/wind trainer. Enables Body Geometry Fit technicians to fit riders to 142+ equipped bikes. - Stainless steel construction for durability - Fits Specialized proprietary 142+ rear axle - Compatible with 5mm Allen for easy installation
- Provides 45mm of incremental height adjustment for the extension riser stack on the Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar. - Includes two 5mm spacers, two 10mm spacers, four 20mm spacers, and all necessary hardware.
A 7x9 rail clamp for the 2014 Command Posts that gives the you the ability to run a Specialized carbon-railed saddle - Compatible with “Alien Head style” Command Post BlackLite and IR models - 7x9 rail clamps allow the use of carbon railed saddle on your mountain bike
Specialized's C50 carbon extensions allow for a low aggressive aero position or a high-leverage position for climbing. Their 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
Specialized's Carbon Ski-Tip Extensions are lightweight and ergonomic, perfect for optimizing your aero position. The 40-degree carbon ski-tip extensions offer 10mm of lateral jog to fit a wide range of arm widths. The 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
Keep your ride upright and looking fly with Specialized's Center mount kickstand! - Made of durable aluminum.
2-bolt dropout mount, allowing a bike to be kept upright. - Made of durable aluminum - Compatible with: Crosstrail and Ariel A1 Disc bikes (up through MY14) - 2012-2014 Hardrock and Myka models - Crossroads and Expedition models (up to MY13) with 2-bolt dropout mount
Mate Specialized's Clip-On Clamp to a pair of aero extension bars and get time on your side. Their 22.2mm diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket extensions, and with a one-bolt hinge system, they're simple to install.
Tool-less, 3-position training wheel installation/removal system. - Closed-cell foam tires - Tubular steel arms - Compatible with 2013-present Hotrock 20-inch models only
Add a rack to your frame, even if you don’t have rack mounts. Allows standard rack stays to be bolted directly to the seat collar, for a clean and simple look. Made from lightweight aluminum for durability, with threaded inserts to bolt the stays directly into the seat clamp. - 35mm inner diameter fits all alloy Specialized MTB frame designs with 30.9mm posts and 35mm O.D. seat tubes. - 37mm inner diameter fits all carbon Specialized MTB frame designs with 30.9mm posts and 37mm O.D. seat tubes.
- Aluminum collars feature angled slots. - S-Works 32.6mm standard collar (14mm tall) fits all Specialized road frames with an aluminum outer seat tube sleeve - S-Works 31.8mm standard collar (14mm tall) fits all Specialized road frames with a 31.8mm outer seat tube diameter
Developed to work on either the Specialized Carbon or Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar, the Shiv Low-Stack Clamp reduces up to 19mm of stack height, in order to obtain a lower position while in the Aerobars. - Compatible w/ Specialized Carbon or Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar (2102-2010 / 2102-2005) - Reduces 19mm (1.9cm) of stack height
Specialized's Alloy Ski-Tip Extensions are lightweight and ergonomic, perfect for optimizing your aero position. The 40-degree aluminum ski-tip extensions offer 10mm of lateral jog to fit a wide range of arm widths. The 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
With the perfect position comes the perfect result, and with Specialized's ViAS Aero TT Clip-On Bars, you'll get all of the above. They're made exclusively for the ViAS cockpit found on the latest Venge, and they're longer than the ITU option, so you'll be able to achieve a full extension for the perfect fit and aero profile. - Find the perfect aerodynamic position on the fastest platform out there - Only compatible with the ViAS cockpit - Perfect length for both TT and triathlon use
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Replace the top bearing in your YST8300 headset with these caged ball bearings.
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
Designed for maximum comfort, ergonomics, & durability - Bag of 10
- w/Nut - 1-3/4-inch
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
$1.50 - $2.00
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
Page 1 of 19 Next page