See and be seen with CatEye's HL-EL135 Headlight. This compact light uses 3 super-bright LEDs for a wide beam that lets you see more of the road. With 2 AA batteries, it provides up to 80 hours of run time on steady mode and up to 320 hours on flash mode. Plus, the no-tools universal mount makes installation fast and easy.
Super bright and compact, Cateye's Omni 3 Front and Rear Safety Lights use CatEye's Omni Directional Technology for increased visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and extend the run time. Plus, CatEye's tool-free FlexTight mount makes installation easy.
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
- 1 Super bright LED - USB charging port - Never worry waterproof design - Red low battery indicator - Angled seatpost brack
The WhiteBat provides 100 lumens of brightness via two super-bright half-watt LEDs so you can be seen and feel safe on your after-dark rides. - Tool-free mount fits 19–32mm diameter bars - 2 AA batteries included - Features a 100 Lumen output - High Beam mode 18 hour run time - Low Beam mode 30 hour run time - Flashing mode 45 hour run time
Light up your surroundings and enjoy daytime and nighttime rides with easy peace of mind thanks to Pico’s 100 powerful lumens. Featuring alloy construction and tool-free installation, Pico is USB-rechargeable with competitive runtime. - USB-rechargeable (charging cable included) - 100-Lumen output - Includes front mounting bracket - Additional mounting brackets available for purchase
See and be seen with the powerful, USB-rechargeable TigerMoth 100-Lumen headlight. Features a compact design, alloy construction, and universal tool-free bracket for mounting on bars, stems, or helmets. - USB-rechargeable (charging cable included) - Universal tool-free attachment - Runtime varies from 1.5 hours to 18 hours depending on one of four lighting modes - Output: 100 lumens - Extra mounting brackets sold separately - Mode memory: light automatically lights up in the last mode used - Weight: 36g
The Beamer 80 was born to be an urban warrior! It's super bright to light your way night or day. This compact light provides 80 lumens of high beam power along with Superflash and Courtesy modes. It packs a big beam but is small enough to stash in your pocket between stops. - High output surface mounted LED provides high power beam along with Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 6.5 hrs (80 lm), 24 hrs (Courtesy -24-72 lm) and up to 70 hrs (Superflash - 80 lm) - Provides 130° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX4 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - A3 cam mount adjusts or removes without tools - 63 grams
Cage mounted amber side light Be seen from the side when you’re on the go with the Bottle Blinky. It mounts discreetly under your waterbottle cage but provides dynamic side visibility in three flavors: steady, Courtesy pulse and Superflash. - 6 high output surface mounted amber LEDs provide steady, Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 24 hrs (steady – 7 lm), 27 hrs (Courtesy – 3-7 lm) and 106 hrs (Superflash – 7 lm) - Amber side lights provide 150° of side visibility on each flank - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust & water resistance rated to IP64 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - Mounts to water bottle mounts on downtubes and seat tubes - 58 grams
Put on the high beams for extra visibility even in the dark corners of space. Portland Design Works' Spaceship Headlight boasts 3 bright LEDs which shine through a precision lens for a bright, focused beam. It offers steady and flashing modes and has a run time of over 100 hours. - Fits 22.0-31.8mm handlebars - Runs on 2 x AA batteries (included) - 100 hours run time - Steady and flashing modes - 91 grams/3.2 ounces - 98 x 41 x 35mm
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
Planet Bike's futuristic Spok Headlight is soon to become your favorite commuting companion. Don't let its size fool you: this little guy's got a big beam. The super-bright Nichia eXtreme LED provides major light, so not only are you sure to see everything, but everyone's sure to see you. Plus, the mounting strap fits all sizes and shapes of handlebars, the hood keeps light out of your eyes, and you get up to 100 hours on the included battery. There's even a keychain hole for portability! - High output surface mounted LED provides steady, Courtesy, and Superflash modes - FL1 tested run time: 5 hrs (steady – 20 lm), 8 hrs (Courtesy 6-18 lm) and up to 26 hrs (Superflash - 20 lm) - Side cut outs provide 270° of visibility - Dust & water resistance rated to IP54 standard - 270 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Diminutive size and fast mounting rubber strap mounts to multiple mounting locations in seconds without tools - 25 grams
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
Compact cycling safety light with two bright LEDs and a 200-lumen Daytime Flash mode. It features a super lightweight, yet durable co-molded construction that is IPX7 (waterproof) rated. NEW -- Up to 20 hours of runtime (eight hour increase) and up to 200 lumens (20 lumen increase) of output. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. The KTV Drive Front offers five output modes. Specs - Max Lumens: 200 - Weight: 47.5g - Max Runtime: 20 hours - Recharge Time: 2:15
These small, simple lights are essential for safety when riding between dusk & dawn—and they're water resistant for when you're racing against the weather. - Simple mode selection: on, off, flashing - Universal attachment (fits 20–40mm diameter tubes) - Output: 17 lumens - Run time: 50 hours (steady), 150 hours (flashing)
The USB-rechargeable Pangolin headlight pumps out 50 lumens via 16 micro-LEDs. - 50 lumen output from 16 micro LEDs - Fits both round and aero bars - Five light modes - Low battery and battery capacity indicators - Water-resistant construction - USB-rechargeable
- Modes include High Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 15 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged
- Bright CREE XPE-R3 LED - USB charging - Never worry waterproof design - Red low battery indicator - Universal rubber mounting bracket
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Minimal and mighty! The USB rechargeable Asteroid headlight from Portland Design Works mounts in seconds and shines super brightly with high-quality optics so you can be seen. Ride for up to 24 hours before needing a new charge. - 3 Modes (burn time): Flash (24 hrs), Pulse (5 hrs), Steady (4 hrs) - UV Proof rubber mount - Double-click lens to turn on/off - Micro USB charge cord included - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 73 g (2.6 oz)
See and be seen with the powerful, USB-rechargeable TigerMoth 300-Lumen headlight. Features a compact design, alloy construction, and universal tool-free bracket for mounting on bars, stems, or helmets. - USB-rechargeable (charging cable included) - Universal tool-free attachment - Runtime varies from 2–8 hours depending on one of five lighting modes - Output: 300 lumens - Extra mounting brackets sold separately - Mode memory: light automatically lights up in the last mode used
A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a ying/yang mindset, flipping between red or white modes depending on your ride needs. Simply press and hold the button and you can go from a bright red taillight to a simple white headlight in seconds. Increase visibility and flexibility with the Stix Switch. - Headlight or taillight—you decide. - Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes. - Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens). - Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens) - 2- to 20-hour runtime. - Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions. - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately). - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
- Compact, sleek design - Robust safety features including daytime and nighttime pulse modes - Side illumination ports allow cyclists to be seen when riding across traffic lanes - 6 modes including Daytime Pulse and Nightime Pulse - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Memory function allows light to turn on at the last mode that was used - Power saving function automatically switches the light to the lowest lumen output when the battery gets to 10% power or less - Built-in battery indicator: red = lower than 25%, yellow = 50%-25%, green = fully charged - No tools bracket
150 lumen headlight + amber side lights Great optics, abundant lumen output and amber side lights make Planet Bike's Blaze 150 SL a smart choice for the urban bike commuter. It features excellent run times from easily replaceable AA batteries and its 3 modes keep you seen both day and night. FL1 TESTED RUN-TIMES - 4.8 hrs (high – 150 lm), 11 hrs (low - 70 lm) and up to 62 hrs (Superflash - 150 lm) LIGHT PATTERNS - Cree XP-E2 LED provides high and low power beam along with Superflash patterns REPLACEABLE BATTERY - 2 AA batteries (included) SAFETY SIDE LIGHTING - Amber side lights provide 275° of visibility FL1 RATED WATER RESISTANCE - Water resistance rated to IPX6 standard SPECS - Cree XP-E2 LED provides high and low power beam along with Superflash mode - FL1 Tested - Run times: 5 hrs (high – 150 lm), 12 hrs (low - 70 lm) and up to 64 hrs (Superflash - 150 lm) - Amber side lights provide 275° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Water resistance rated to IPX6 standard - 2 AA batteries (included) - QuickTwist bracket mounts and adjusts easily - 120 grams
- Modes include High Steady, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 22.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged
Lezyne's Zecto Drive is a low-profile, high-visibility light with three ultra bright LEDs. Up to 250 lumens and seven output options. Lightweight and durable composite matrix body with machined aluminum faceplate. Intelligent Power Indicator displays battery life and provides side visibility. Convenient Micro-USB rechargeable design. Patented versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops.