Visiting Florida soon? Planning on shipping your bike by plane or freight?
Allow Bob's to handle the unpacking and rebuilding of your bike. Our professional staff with receive your precious cargo, unpack and rebuild it. In addition, we will gladly disassemble and repack the bike for shipment when it is time to leave. Appointments are recommended to make sure you are given priority.
Coming for a Triathlon? Our Triathlon Special includes the following services: Receiving, Unpacking, Assembly, Basic Tune-Up and Adjustments, Cleaning, Disassembly and Repacking. This is a value packed package that will save you time and money!
Here are is a description of the services included:
- Receipt and storage: Take delivery and store bike in protected facility.
- Unpack and rebuild: Carefully unwrap precious parts in secure environment with professional mechanics trained to handle the best bikes and technology in the business.
- Assembly: Paying attention to your instruction we build the cockpit positions, saddle positions, and aero bar/handle bar positions.
- Tune and Clean: Before we let you have possession, we make sure brakes and shifting is accurate and precise.
- Breakdown: Post visit/race we will mark and dissassemble bike with special care.
- Repack: Using quality shipping materials and your original enclosure, the staff will make sure your equipment will be given the best protection against normal handling.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be sure to mark ALL of your measurements pertaining to your bike fit. Bob's Bicycle Shop is not responsible for any bicycle assembly and fit that is not ledgibly marked in regards to positioning of the seat, seatpost, handlebar, aerobars and stem height. It is recommended that you take measurements prior to disassembly and mark those measurements on a piece of paper. Then you can mark the heights with tape, a marker or paint marker. Bob's Bicycle Shop will not be responsible for incorrect positioning due to components that are either not marked or improperly marked. It is also your responsibility to ensure that the bike is packaged properly. UPS will not honor any claim for bicycles that were inproperly packed.
To be very clear, we are not responsible for incorrect positioning or assembly of bicycles that are not clearly marked in regards to seat position, aero-bar position, and handlebar position. It is highly recommended you use your local bike shop to help in disassembly and packing.
Be sure to hit the "SUBMIT FORM" button at the bottom. This will submit the form electronically to us at Bob's Bicycle Shop.
Payment will be required when picking up the bicycle from the store. Venue delivery is an additional service.
Our shipping address is:
Attn: Special Delivery to Mechanics
Bob's Bicycle Shop
510 E. Eau Gaillie Blvd.
Indian Harbour Beach, FL 32937
Call 321-773-2093 for more info.